- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
What our clients are saying about us
We have established longterm and stable partnerships with various clients thanks to our excellence in solving their automotive needs!
While driving cross-country, these guys gave me some advice and did a little work on some suspension concerns I had. Giving me trust-worthy, honest advice while only in town for the day gave my group and I peace of mind. For locals or people passing through town, I’d definitely recommend these guys.
Ryan and crew are great, they keep you in the loop about what is going on with the repairs. They even rechecked my car free of charge when I noticed some more issues, that turned out to be unrelated to the initial repair. Will be bringing the car back in the future!